Honaker beat Council by around 30, can't remember exact score.
do u know the final score of the boys game. Im always interested in how many points the vikings score
LIFE IS A SPORT
Honaker beat Council by around 30, can't remember exact score.
not for sure, but I think the score was PV 39-JJK 38
Gate City wins over coeburn 49-47....Good job to both teams!
*ChubZ is a Brest NazI*
i was hoping the PV girls could win this one tonight. Good job both teams
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
PVs girls evidently got our attention by upsetting us earlier in the season.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I think Clintwood knows how to win a game. It is the familiar inconsistency and "multiple personality" team that keeps showing up.
The challenge I'm seeing is that they play hot/cold too much. They came out shooting hot in the first quarter and then went cold as ice. I think Norton outscored them something like 20-6 in the 3rd.
I was impressed with both teams' ability to stay in the game.
[ QUOTE ]
Norton took it over in the third, Clintwood still is trying to learn how to win a game, while Norton knows how to win a game.
I was proud of the way Clintwood played, I fully expected Norton to make their run, but Clintwood didn't go away and got it back to OT. Just a young team trying to learn how to win.
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
See I think thats where I disagree. You can't score 22 points in the first quarter and only score 24 in the second half if you know how to win. The things that were working, lots of passing, lots of looking the court over, kind of forgot. Norton was almost baiting them to take the open shot so they could run, and turn things into 3 point plays or worse. Granted, Norton definitely picked it up a notch. 6/10 of the team are sophmores or freshmen so learning how to win and not playing to not lose is something that only comes with more experience, something they haven't gotten a ton of yet. But that's just my opinion, but I do think they are getting there. Another freshmen is stepping up, getting more confident, its a process.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Girls
Pound-56
Appy-38
Boys
Pound-50
Appy-43
how many did Lorenzo have tonight?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks